OVERVIEW OF DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
Minimum number of credits required to earn minor: 18
Minimum Cumulative GPA required to earn minor: 2.0
Minimum Grade requirements for courses to count toward minor: C grade or better (no C-) for all courses to count towards the Intenational Affairs minor.
Other GPA requirements to earn minor: None.
Contact Information: Howard Cody, Director of International Affairs, 109 North Stevens Hall, 581-1868, firstname.lastname@example.org
The minor in International Affairs is designed to serve students from a broad range of fields. The requirements are:
- Anthropology (3 credit hours)
- Canadian Studies (CAN 101 - 3 credit hours)
- History (3 credit hours)
- Modern Languages (3 credit hours, above the intermediate level) (French-German-Spanish)
- Political Science (3 credit hours)
- Women’s Studies (3 credit hours)
For a list of approved courses please see the core requirements and concentration requirements for the BA in International Affairs.